Grimaldo Officaly in Leverkusen


Bayer Leverkusen have announced the free transfer of Spanish left-back Alejandro Grimaldo from Benfica.

The 27-year-old is under contract with Leverkusen until 2027. Grimaldo said of his move to Germany: "It's an exciting challenge. I've spent seven years at a top European club, but I'm happy to show my quality in the Bundesliga.

"For me, it's one of the best leagues in Europe and it's certainly unique in terms of the atmosphere and atmosphere in the stadium. It makes me very proud that a Bundesliga club like Bayer 04 stood up for me. . I'm sure we'll have a great time together."

Sporting director Simon Rolfes also commented on the left-back signing: "Alejandro Grimaldo is an agile, very strong full-back, tactically very skilled. He is dangerous in goal. , and with a lot of experience and class. We are delighted to be able to convince Alejandro of our ambitious concept for the next few years."


Post a Comment

0 Comments